I know I've posted a bunch of random lame posts this morning, but this one is WAY cute so bear with me-
This morning while I was pretending to be asleep I could hear Bradley playing with Noah in his room. Here's their conversation:
Bradley: (karate chop noises, and some cute little babytalk about his "widdo brudda" (little brother))
Noah: goo goo ga ga doo da bu bu da....
Bradley: (interupted Hi-yah) HI-Y---- You sayed 'Bubba'??? Bubba my name!!! You sayed 'Bubba'!!!! You sayed my name you cute widdo Noah!
Noah: more jibberish
Bradley: you stay right here (Noah's in his crib lol) I going go tell Mommy
(Then I could hear him walking into the kitchen looking for me I guess, then he ran back into his room...) Noah say Bubba!! Say it again! Buh- Buh
Noah: more jibberish
Bradley: I knowed you sayed it!!
(then he came running into my room)
MOM!!! Noah sayed my name!!! He said Bubba!!
Me: That's so cool! Who taught him to say that?!
Bradley: I... he just taught it himself!
Me: That's so awesome- he must think you're a pretty cool brother huh!
Bradley: YEAH! I going go hear him say it again!!! (and he ran back to his room)
How adorable. Bradley really is a fun big brother to Noah. They've got a cute little relationship.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Bubba
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How funny...I could totally picture it.
Post a Comment