Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Noah's Growin' Some More


I think what we call this seat is - OUTGROWN!! We bought this little seat for Noah just after he was born in place of a bouncy seat. It was higher up and we figured the higher the better with Luke and Brad around, and I thought it was a cute one. He totally sits up in it and it looks like he's going to fall forward, makes me nervous. So I'm sad to say- I think he's outgrown it!! (for now. It's supposed to hold up to 40 pounds, which will be fun for everyone else in the house, but I think that until he can walk over and sit himself down in it on his own, it's going to be in the closet :))
(yep, Noah is choosing to ignore the warnings of everyone that looks at him and he continues to suck his 2 fingers, he's not budging on that one I guess)

2 comments:

meg said...

He's so cute!! He's getting so big. I love watching them grow, but it always happens to fast. I can't believe how fast he's growing!

horrocks_love said...

So cute. We have a little vibrating seat too, but Aria is so long that she hasn't really been able to sit in it for more than a month! :) I have such a big baby. Anyways, Noah is so cute!!