I just had to say that yesterday went SO WELL!!! We brought the whole house with us and everyone was entertained pretty much the whole sacrament meeting!! (Nate and I have worked really hard to get our kids to the point where they don't need everything in the world to keep them quiet, so it was a HUGE step backwards, but goal was to keep them quiet and stay in Sacrament meeting, and we made it!!!!) I did not even have to go out into the foyer!!!!!!! My kids all went to their classes really well too- including LUKE!! It was fabulous- thanks to the scripture reading maps too- Bradley was an angel going to his class as well. Anyway, just thought I should share my good news. I feel like it was a total miracle- I am VERY grateful!!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Christa, it's Cally! Tricia told me about your blog. It is cute and so is your family. Trent and I now have a blog
http://catanderson2000.blogspot.com
Take Care- Cally
(Sorry if you already got this message, I am trying to figure out how to leave comments :) )
They WERE great! Even mine were great! Yay for us not having to leave Sacrament meeting!! Here's to next week!
Post a Comment