I totally forgot about these pictures and the wonderful moment that it was. It was Sunday morning, the kids were all ready (mostly) and we were just kind of killing time before the mad dash to get out the door and to church. My kids were totally playing together (a game they invented all on their own) and were having a good time doing it!! No fighting, just sweet words, telling each other what they were going to pretend was happening next (I seriously love how kids do this- "and then you say..., and then I'll say...., and let's pretend that____ is happening") I think in this game, Kelly was the coach and Charity and Bradley were the students (I'm not sure what Luke was- he was playing though). It was just way sweet. It even lasted for quite a while. Normally I'm not for the jumping around and throwing a ball on Sunday morning, but I'm really not about to stop them when it's so pleasant either. But anyway- had to share these :)
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Forgot about these
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
They are so cute. How can you stop the pretending game... you say this and I'll be this, no that... k-now let's go and I get to be this and pretend your that...--I love it. Glad you got pictures, I always forget the camera and just giggle and listen.
Post a Comment