Saturday was such a fun, packed day! First we took Charity out for her birthday lunch and shopping (kinda late, but better than never right?). She saw a build-a-bear thing in her school book order and wanted to get it and when I told her how lame the one on there was, she decided that Build-A-Bear (the REAL store) was where she wanted to go for her birthday shopping trip.
Here she is with the first bear she picked out. The Hannah Montana bear. Course this is not the one she ended up making since she changed her mind another 2 times and ended up with a cute little doggie.
Here she is bathing "Fluffy"
And picking out which toy her puppy would play with on the way home.
And she chose Applebees for her lunch. We had to tease her a little for ordering a HOT DOG!! FROM APPLEBEES!!!! We were both like, "we could have gone to Arctic Circle for a HOT DOG!!" lol. She wants to be all grown up going to a "Mom and Dad restaurant" but she is still a little girl ordering a hot dog :) Love it. (and isn't my husband such a hottie!!)
So after Applebee's we came home Nate left for his "Manvo" and I waited for our new car fix it guy to come over and fix our car. Maybe you remember back in August how my spare tire fell of the underside of my vehicle?? Well it's been riding in the back of our car for the last whatever months and we were finally able to fix it!! HOORAY!! We can now see out of the back of our car again! Do I sound excited!! Cuz I am!! Such a wonderful day!!
And after that we headed on over to Nate's sister Becky's house for some yummy Navajo Tacos and game night. The kids played around on the play ground for a while. I can't get over how cute Adam and Casey are with my kids! I totally love it!! Noah really couldn't get enough of their attention, they taught him all sorts of tricks.
have you guys seen enough of this cute smile? Because I sure haven't!!
sorry for the underwear shot, but she was pretty proud of herself for this one! I think it's pretty cool too!
Then we played the M&M game! This was way fun....we're going to have to do this one again!

4 comments:
I can't believe they touched the snake! I was creeped out looking at it! And no, I don't think we ever get tired of looking at Noah's adorable smile :D at least I don't! Nothin' better than a little baby toothy smile ;D
Wow what a day! They're so awesome for being brave enough to play with the snake! I love the picture of Noah on the sidewalk at the playground, too. He's growing too fast!
Not to sound totally dumb, but what's a "Manvo"? If you talk about that in a post I haven't gotten to yet, totally disregard this comments.
That picture of Charity in the rings freaked me out!!! Maybe I better just enjoy toddlerhood while it lasts.
I was actually a little surprised that they were so eager to touch the snake as well.....leave it to kids to do the unimaginable.
Sherry, Manvo is something Nate's friend from work came up with to get Nate to go get sushi with him without the wives. It's really nothing, they just gave it a name so that they could be justified. Kind of like "Girls Night Out" you know the drill :) But I pretend like I think it's important and Nate gets to get out alone and have some MALE CONVERSATION. Weird, but true.
Post a Comment