Friday night Noah and his Daddy got to go out together and get us some yummy sushi. When they came back we let Noah just kind of roam around while we watched tv and ate. He did some really cute and funny things. I hope you weren't coming to my blog for a quick look at what we're up to because I took like 20 pictures in a matter of minutes and I think I posted most of them.......
These ones are so funny to me because Noah totally knows how to draw. Now this may not seem all that fascinating to some of you, but as the fifth child, he doesn't do a whole lot on his own yet. He is still not walking (not a big deal until 16 months though, so we're not pushing it :)). And yet he still learned how to hold a pen and make marks on a paper. I seriously love this, sorry if it's just lame :)
Look at him, he looks just like the big kids! You can tell he's Kelly's little brother for sure :)
I love these ones....his face is ADORABLE!!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Big Boy Up late with Mom and Dad
And you can see the ink that he got on his face, the pen was double-sided....not the best choice apparently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a cute little guy! It's fun to see Noah do these things that sometimes Ollie does too :0) (Ollie draws too) I love this age... well I love every age... for different reasons:0)
Post a Comment