Monday, March 30, 2009

Can't get close enough


Noah likes the coloring drawers so much, he decided to climb on in.



He's a really fun little guy at night when Nate and I are just bumming. He just crawls around getting into everything. Making messes all over the place. I love this age so much!!




Well, for some reason it feels like I haven't posted in FOREVER! But I know it's only been a week. It was a busy week though and I had a lot of thoughts and things that I wanted to post about and now I can't remember what they were. Darn it. But anyway.

I do want to say that we took our car in for the inspection and emissions and we went to a place called Burt Brothers that my Dad suggested and can I just say how awesome they were!!! They had had some problems earlier in the day, so they gave me a card to call to find out when their machine was fixed. Then when we finally went in that evening they took us right in, did the inspection and everything really quickly, found a few things that were wrong (very minor) And offered to fix them right then. Then they only charged us for the parts for part of it and very little for the labor on the other part. Actually charging us LESS than the guy that we have come fix our cars now....anyway. It was really nice. We all walked down the street to McDonald's to wait which was only an hour and a half wait!! On the way to McD's I decided that when I get rich I'm going to start a car repair shop that has a playground for kids so that they can play while they wait. Think of all the moms you would attract! I also decided that we are going to just start carrying around a sign with the number 5 on it so that people don't have to slow down to count our kids. I seriously saw way too many people doing that as we walked down busy Highway 89. Oh well. What do I expect right?

SO anyway. I can't remember all the profound thoughts I had this week......I'll think of them later I guess. For now, I'll just get busy posting the millions of pictures I took this week! yay!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

The Guy who Runs the office staff at Burt Brothers was our home teacher at the U. (his dad owns the shop.) They are such great guys!

Natalie said...

I'm glad you are back posting again! And yes, one week is FOREVER without my Christa!