Saturday, January 19, 2008

1 week already!!


It was Noah's one week birthday yesterday :) so we made cupcakes to celebrate it for him :) He thought it was pretty rude of me to put a cupcake in front of him and not let him even lick the frosting- poor deprived little boy :) (and Natalie, I don't know if you've noticed, but we're making really good use of the couch you gave us :) so thank you!!)


Charity led everyone in singing "Happy Birthday" to him- kinda funny.

So I really can't believe how well this week has gone! Feels a lot longer than a week, but it REALLY went well. I keep thinking about when I had the other kids and how hard it was to adjust, but for some reason this time it hasn't been that difficult. I thought I was going to die trying to do things without Nate around, but we've really had a nice relaxing, really low-key week. It's been a huge blessing. I don't doubt that Heavenly Father has helped me with it all- I know I didn't do it on my own.
Noah is an absolute angel! He is so peaceful, and so easy-going. He only cries when he needs to eat, and other than that he sleeps! It's been really really fun to have him. The kids all love him and are really careful with him- it's just amazing!! I gotta give my kids credit for how well they are doing! I am so grateful for everyone's help. Our ward that we've only been to twice has even stepped up and brought in meals for us- they're all so nice and friendly- it's been really great! I just loved this week!

3 comments:

Lace said...

Wow! I was surprised when I read you were up to making cupcakes for his 1 week birthday! You are superwoman! I'm glad everythings going so smoothly!

Julz said...

Um... Thanks to you now I have to go make some cupcakes. Next time maybe you should think about sharing with all of us Christa!! That looks so yummy!!

Natalie said...

Happy birthday Noah! It has been a fast week. I'm glad you are doing so well. And I am super glad that you are enjoying the couch. I was feeling bad that we kind of forced it on you. I can't wait to come see you real soon!