
This was the last 2 moose I saw in AK. These ones were down at the end of our street, and then over by Charity's school when I was there- this was a few days before we were supposed to leave. That is something I am totally going to miss about AK- all the moose just roaming the neighborhood. Cool stuff.
I thought this was a real flattering view. Hope she's not bugged :)
This is Charity's class- her last day. She was so sad to leave them, and I was giving her the little "you'll make new friends" talk, and she interrupted me to say, "Mom, I'm not worried about making NEW friends, I know I'll make new friends- I just worry about my old friends missing me!! They're going to be SO SAD!! Everytime they look for me at recess they will cry when they remember that I don't live in Alaska anymore." It was so cute and so sweet of her to be more worried about them than herself. She's a cutie.
This is Charity with her teacher- she LOVED her teacher. It was sad to see her teacher cry when she left too :( 
Here's Luke on top of the luggage. We had the hardest time keeping him off the luggage when we had it all piled up.
Friday, January 4, 2008
Last times
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment