Charity and Kelly "worked on their show" ALL day!! I couldn't believe how much time they devoted to practicing their dances and their "parts". Totally took me back...remind you of anything Heidi? :)
Don't look at how messy the room is- it was clean that morning- I PROMISE!
They were so funny, just dancing around like crazy singing songs that they would make up as they went along. The cute thing was the words to their songs-- talking about how they love their family, they're the best, they're gonna be so good-- sounded like something I would have written to brain wash them or something :) It was way cute though! Girls are so fun!
Charity has gotten really good at her handstands! All on her own too- I can't wait until we can get her back into a dance class. Kelly too- they would love it.
The End :)
Saturday, January 19, 2008
The Ballerina Show
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
These girls can't be this big! I don't believe it! I can't believe they are doing stuff like this... they use to be just little like my little girl... how does this happen so fast?!
Post a Comment