
Not too much longer after the other moose left- this one was cited! This one was walking in the other direction, and just walked right through, he didn't sit down and rest. But that is our swingset- to give you an idea of how close he was!
There he is eating from the tree. SO COOL!!
Moose are the most fascinating animals I have ever seen!!!
I'm not sure if this is the same one, but we saw this one shortly after the other one walked away- this is across the street. That is Nate's car right in front of him- it was SO COOL!!!
And here he is again walking through another neighbor's yard- we got this picture on the way to take nate to the Priesthood session- these moose just do whatever they want!! I so wish we had some more trees that they wanted to eat! Then we could have them come in OUR yard! Course this one showed up as the kids were walking out to the car to go- that could be kinda freaky if they were any closer :) Charity sure thought it was :)
Sunday, April 1, 2007
More Moose
Labels:
moose
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
These moose are so cool! That's amazing! Remember how we searched and searched for just one little moose for a whole week, and here you're in one location for one day and multiple moose find you. Ridiculous. I'm jealous.
Love Ya!
Lilly
And I thought the squirrels here were cool. Your moose puts my squirrels to shame! :) Thanks for sharing all the fun pictures.
Post a Comment