Sunday, April 22, 2007

Snow Shovel Fight


The kids were outside playing with what was left of our snow, and so I went out to get pictures and they all started attacking me with shovels of snow! We sure had a lot of fun throwing snow at each other this winter! I made the mistake of calling this a "snowball fight" and Cherry corrected me and said it was a "snow shovel fight"! And if you asked her about it she would tell you she "got mommy in the face!! :)", and that mommy "got her in the ear!!". We had a lot of fun though.

This is a picture of Bubba sneaking a snowball to throw :) He got me in the back! Look at that little smirk on his face :) He's such a tease!

And of course Kelz! She's the silent one that sneaks up out of nowhere and gets ya good! She's pretty sensitive though- she and Bubba both don't take it too well when you get them back :) Guess we'll have to wait till they're a little older to have a real war with them :) Cherry was a real good sport though- and took what she dished out :) I loved it!

2 comments:

Annie Cole said...

Your little descriptions of the snowball fight made me giggle! For some reason I see you just absolutely pelting Kelly right in the face with an ice ball, and then complaining about how she can’t handle what she dishes out. I kinda see a dumb and dumber scene going on. …I don’t know why I see it that way, or why I feel I need to share this picture with all on your blog, because you’re so not like that, but I shared it anyway. :)

Love Ya!
Lilly

christa said...

thinking the worst of me- huh annie :) (you know me pretty well :) just kidding!!!) Like I would do that to sweet little innocent Kelly! Do you SEE the huge shovel full of snow!!