Friday, April 13, 2007

Update 4-13-07

Happy Friday the Thirteenth Everybody!
Hey so Lukey and I are back home, safe and sound. We had a GREAT time in Utah though- I wanted to thank everyone that made the trip so wonderful. I was pretty worried about leaving Nate and the kids and it was nice to not be worried the WHOLE time.
We had such a great time at the wedding, and that was the "reason we went" but I'm so glad that we got to see so many people.
It was so great to hang out with the old ward friends. I miss everyone so much!! Thank you Claire and the Coles for the Barbeque!! That sure made me feel special- thanks everyone that came! I can't believe how much it felt like I had never been gone- UNFORTUNATELY I couldn't get a somersault out of Dan! :( But Lukey had a blast with the egg hunt- he actually got to find some of his own- that was totally new for him :)
I loved being able to spend Easter with everyone too! Thanks M family for making us feel so welcome we loved being there for the family meeting- felt like the good ol' days!
Overall it was a really great trip- I wish I could have spent more time with everyone, but 6 days just isn't enough.
Thank you all for everything though- I really appreciated the love! I love you all!

1 comment:

Annie Cole said...

Do not dispair my little Alaskan friend! I'll get Dan to do another one of his "somersaults" and I'll take pictures. Then I'll post them! He'll eventually give in...he's a croud pleaser.
Love Ya!