Charity's teacher let her be the spotlight last week. As the spotlight she got to take a poster filled with things about her....hopefully I get that back sometime because it was really fun to see what she wrote on it. She got to take her favorite book to school for the teacher to read. The whole class made her a book of pictures and letters. AND she got to have her Mom come to lunch at school with her. (again the date in this one is wrong as well....it was Thursday) It sure was fun to walk down the hall to the lunch room, holding her hand, with her telling all her friends that I was her mom (not embarrassed by me at all- which I am cherishing since I know that will eventually come to an end). She showed me how to get my tray and food. She was a little goof ball most of the time and couldn't stop bouncing of the walls, but I love that about Charity. I wish I had HALF the energy she does. But anyway. We had such a good time. Drinking our chocolate milk (Charity's most FAVORITE thing about school lunch :)) Charity showed off some of her cute playground moves, and then I had to leave to go get the boys. It sure was fun though. I love the moments I get to spend, one on one, with my kids. Very fun.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
School lunch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow, you guys sure look alike! Sounds like a fun day for you!
That is totally precious. How cute was that day?! Made me totally jealous!
You really do look just alike. Fun times!
Post a Comment