I love all their cute smiles in this one. And Brad has his arm around Olivia who he once said was "a cute little girl" :) How cute is THAT! jk. I am really not big on the whole flirting at age 4 thing....I know he's not.
Wednesday was Brad's last day of Joy School. We had had a few talks about how when we move he will have to be really friendly and make new friends really fast. So I am not sure if he was just practicing, or just didn't quite understand what I was saying, but I was told that he kept "making new friends" the whole time. He would go up to his already friends and ask them if they would be friends with thim :) Funny kid. Then for his "goal" that he had on his chart it said "To help people and make new friends". What a cutie. I'm going to miss Joy School. I would love to do one in our new place, but I'm told there aren't too many little kids in the neighborhood. So I will just have to look around a lot I guess. We'll see. But it's definitely been fun for him here. I've loved working with the moms and I love the kids. I'll miss it. Brad will too. I went and took pictures of his class and I had to post both of them because the bottom one was just too funny (even though it's blurry-sorry Jen- and nobody's really ready). I LOVE that Caden has the little viewer thing in front of his face because he's busy looking at it :)! lol These kids totally crack me up. And look how cute they are with their arms around each other!! Love it.

2 comments:
What cute pics! We sure are going to miss Brad, he's such a sweet little guy.
Cute pics. I totally want to do Joy School when Kirstie is older. I'll have to talk to you about it more.
Post a Comment