Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dinner



Thursday night I got to go out to Olive Garden with a few of my old friends from Sandy. I had so much fun!! I seriously laughed ALL NIGHT LONG!! We stayed up way past my bedtime, but it really was so fun. I loved being able to catch up on everyone and it's fun to hear what everyone was up to. Thanks again for the fun night girls. We'll have to do it again soon! Kristen if you ever need a blog to make fun of...mine's always here :) HA! jk.

Can you tell I took these pictures with my timer and just sat the camera on the tv stand. Not the best, but I needed pictures!!



2 comments:

Jared and Erin said...

Oh my gosh! I recognize these people! It took a second but I did it. I'm glad you had fun.

Heather said...

It's always fun to hang out with the girls!!! Hey this is Heather Meyer...and I didn't even know that you moved untill I saw your blog. I'm sad!!! But it sounds like it will be a good thing for your family! I will miss ya.