Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Stake Trunk-or-Treat


I finally got a picture of the kids AT the trunk-or-treat. I was bummed I never got one last year. Don't know why it mattered so much, but here it is :)
We had a lot of fun at the Trunk-or-Treat this year. They had hot dogs and hot chocolate, and there were TONS of cars and people there. It was still fairly light when we started and close to 40 degrees!!! We were totally living it up. Apparently it's been 5 years since Anchorage saw such a nice Halloween night. It was definitely better than the foot of snow we trick-or-treated in last year.

Kids are so happy when they're getting candy :)


I took this myself

2 comments:

Julz said...

Looks cold! :)
You guys all look so cute! Crackers for Halloween? We got a lot of pretzels! What are these people thinking??? :)

Bethany said...

It was really nice for us too. My kids are asking for a piece of their candy about every five minutes now.