Friday, November 30, 2007

We have a place to live!!! YAY!!

I just realized that it's been a WHOLE week since I last posted, and I just want to say- what a week it's been!! We do have a place to live now- we signed a lease on a place in Eagle Mountain- I will probably just email the address for privacy reasons (you know). But we're happy to have that done and out of the way, thanks again Paulette.
We also shipped all of our stuff on Tuesday- that was nuts. Turns out our stuff weighs a lot more than we thought- good thing we didn't send any furniture :) But we only have what will fit in our suitcases and what we haven't sold yet. So hopefully it will all pan out in the next 2 weeks, and we will be able to make a little bit off of our stuff here.
We still don't have anymore snow- kinda funny to move away from Alaska in the middle of the winter without any snow! We'll see I guess. Can't complain though :)
So, anyway- felt like it had been a while, so I thought I would share some good news! Everything seems to be going according to plan, and we're very grateful for that!! The blessings are just overflowing- thanks for all the prayers!
Maybe next time I'll have a picture for ya :)

1 comment:

Lace said...

You'll have to check out my new pics, we got a whole bunch of snow yesterday! Funny like you said to be leaving Alaska with no snow and coming to Utah with snow. Make sure you send us your new address, we end up out in Eagle Mountain every so often.