Thursday, November 1, 2007

Candy, Candy and MORE Candy!


Checking out the goods!


Luke just about died when we poured his bag out in front of him :) He was in heaven :) He is funny though because he only takes a few licks of everything- nothing really got eaten- I think he went through like 5 or 6 suckers- only a few licks each- so I'm actually glad :) I'm sure it will be different when he doesn't have it all right in front of him :)


This reminded me of when I was little and we would have our little "trading session" as brothers and sisters. The older ones ripping off the younger ones. So fun- such memories!


This was thing brad was talking about all the way home from Trunk-or-Treat--- the "EYEBALL that he got!!!" He's so enthusiastic about every single piece of candy!


see, he has one in his hand and yet he's still fishing for more :)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

So we had the same tradition in our house...trading candy after trick-or-treating. Only I was on the "being ripped off" side. You were lucky to be one of the older ones. Now I'm the one "ripping off" my kids...he he he.