These are always somewhat chaotic pictures- everyone trying to stand by each other with the excitement of trick-or-treating all building up!! Not too bad I guess :)
Charity was a girl riding a flying unicorn :), Kelly was an angel, Brad is Leonardo, and Luke is the ever-popular Chick (but for him we are calling it a duck-- we thought it sounded too girly)
This costume was SO Charity :)
And Kelly FELT like an angel in her's :)
Don't you just love the fake muscles they're putting on the boys' costumes these days- I get a kick out of 'em. Brad looked so grown up!
Luke's costume actually played the chicken dance song, and he totally dances to it so cute!! if only I had gotten a video.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your kids are so cute! Such great costumes!
Post a Comment