It Is A Fact That In The Right Formation, The Lifting Power Of MANY Wings Can Achieve TWICE The Distance Of Any Bird Flying Alone
Forever and Ever
Welcome to our Blog~
"Once upon a time...." Nate and my brother were companions on their missions in Sweden, so we met on October 6, 2000 at a mission reunion that I attended with my brother (I know what you're thinking, but I was looking for an RM, what better place to find one :)). Our first date was November 11th (not counting the time Nate stood me up (ha ha, totally kidding, it wasn't his fault)). Nate and I totally hit it off. We were engaged three months later, and then sealed for time and all eternity three months after that on May 15, 2001, in the Salt Lake Temple. We've been joined by 5 little angels who make our lives worth living. We love them so much and love watching them learn and grow.This blog is for recording the memories we make as a family. We hope you will enjoy the pictures, and not be bored by everything I blab on about :) This is our "Happily Ever After".
Coming Soon....
SPRING!!!!!
Followers
my honey and me
Charity Marie
"Mom, remember when we both turned our heads and accidentally kissed on the lips! That was SO GROSS!!! YUCK!"
Kelly Christa
"I want a red cast to match Valentine's Day!"
Bradley Nathan
"I want to go on all the rides with you, Mom!"
Luke Daniel
"I going give you a KISS!!!"
Noah Cole
tooth number 3 finally made it's big appearance!! And he actually kisses me on the cheek now!! I LOVE IT!
2 comments:
What a cute picture!
Cute shot!!!!
Post a Comment