Monday, October 22, 2007

claire's here (part 8)


This picture was just INCREDIBLE- I wasn't there for it or anything, but Claire took a shuttle van thing down to Seward for her wildlife cruise, and this was taken off the Seward Highway at like 9:00 in the morning- SO PRETTY!!! That's the sun just starting to rise there in the distance. I LOVE thsi picture! Thanks for letting me have a copy Claire :) (I don't know why I bother thanking her- she doesn't read this anyway :)


We did lots of driving around the next day when we took Claire to Lake Hood to get on her plane for her flightseeing tour. The kids would fall asleep and wake up at random times :) But this was a funny one of Luke trying to stay awake.

cute Kelz!


Love this kid's dimples!


Here's a shot of Lake Hood. It's right by the airport (as you can see by the tower) and is one of the largest float plane docks in North America (I think :)- how's that for useless information :)

No comments: