We started tending two little girls today. One is Luke's age and the other is 4 months. Kelly and Bradley absolutely adore the baby! As you can see in this picture. Luke not so much :) They were really good little girls today. I am hoping it stays that way :) But we will be watching them for 4 hours a day on Mondays and Wednesdays. Enough to get a little extra money, but not enough to stress mommy out :) Bradley and Kelly were totally helpful though- I think I actually did LESS today than I usually do :)
I forgot to rotate this one, but it's one of Kelly's masterpieces on old paper :) She was up in her room for a long time and when I asked her what she was doing up there- this is what she showed me! HER CASTLE!!! She worked so hard on it- I had to get a picture.
And this was cute I thought- Luke had his drink and bowl of Pumpkin seeds sitting here on the floor to snack on, and realized he needed a better place to sit, so he went and got himself a little seat and made himself comfortable! I thought it was just creative of him :) And he parked himself right by me :) I just love being a mom and being a part of these cute little moments!
Monday, October 29, 2007
Just some Random Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment