Kelly has me take her picture everytime she goes to Preschool (I guess cuz we did it on her first day- she thinks it's just what ya do :) I thought she looked super cute in this one, and she was wondering why her pictures weren't on the blog :) So here it is.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So cute Kelz! What is her necklace?
Looking through your blog I see many pictures, infact I would be so bold as to say "several" pictures, all cute mind you. In my quest to see a picture of you there was copious amounts of scrolling, yet I only manged to find 2. (most are taken from a distance, a very far distance) So I was thinking maybe you ought to gather up the kiddies and husband and get a family picture, so I can see what my lil' Christa has become. FYI this is Natalies brother Jeff.
Don't cry for me Argentina. The truth is I neeeeeever left you.
Wait, found it! Disregard first comment.
That Kelly is adorable!!!
Post a Comment