Claire made it to Alaska safely and arrived on Friday afternoon. Kelly made her a cute little welcome sign- don't they both just look SO ADORABLE :)
Then we went to the ULU Factory- that was Claire's first gift shop :) We got lots of pictures of us while Claire was here- thank you for that Claire!
This was from our hike up to Thunderbird Falls. It was really neat to see so many leaves on the ground- we missed Fall last year- it was raining so much, but this hike was SO BEAUTIFUL with all the yellow leaves!
I just think this is a cool picture- Claire! HOpe I'm not infringing on the copyright by putting it on my blog :) I lvoe it!
This is a real keeper- check out luke :) Well, 5 out of 6 is not too bad I guess :)
Monday, October 22, 2007
CLAIRE'S HERE!!! (Part 1)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Pics officially copyrighted by "yours truly"!
SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah! What a cute family picture. It's so hard getting those.
Christa you look so pretty! Me and Sarah were talking about how we have yet to see a picture of you and your belly though!
Post a Comment