Monday, October 8, 2007

Happy Birthday to Bradley (part 2)


Bradley shared his cool candles with his sisters and they all got into the cake :)

Such a cutie :) I can't believe he's 3 already! I keep telling him to stop growing and he says "nope, I gwowing BIG BOY!"

This was the second session of conference- I LOVED it :)

Playing with the new toys :)


This is just Bradley opening his "yoyo cookies". He loves oreos :) so he got his own bag for his birthday. He's clearly still waking up :)

Bradley also got some snow for his birthday this year. It was only a little, and it melted in the afternoon (thank goodness- I'm not ready for snow yet), but the kids were pretty excited to see it.

2 comments:

Julz said...

Yay!!! Happy Birthday Brad!!!! I love cookies too!!

Natalie said...

happy birthday Bradley! It seems there is always a party going on there! It looks like he had a great birthday!