
What a fun little boy!
We don't have too many pictures with all of us! I love it!
Here's the bottom of the waterfall. They have the real trail end just before you get to the waterfall, but Nate took the kids while I trudged up to it to get pictures. It was really pretty! Annie and Austin we totally missed out last year!
We found this cool tree and had to take everyone's picture in it.
This is the waterfall from the the lookout point. This is as far as I got last year. It's beautiful, but it really does look cooler from down below. Anchorage is all green again- I don't know if I mentioned that before- it happens overnight!!
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Labels:
family fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love your family picture! It sounds like you had a great day. How perfect!
That is beautiful!! It's amazing! I'll definately have to hike that again with you. Sorry I didn't get to see the cool part from the bottom...that was my fault. :( But the pictures look awesome!!
Love Ya!
Lilly
Post a Comment