Bubba is totally loving the playgrounds this year! I'm loving it! He tries everything now :)
A dorky-camera-happy-mom picture
here it is again from a different angle :) isn't it cute!?
K- this is just funny- we have had that disposable camera for about a year (I think Nate bought it for the trip up to the Russian with Annie and Austin), and it was full a LONG time ago, but KELZ thinks it is HER camera, so she has it with her no matter what, every where we go- and "takes pictures" of everyone and everything (don't know where she got that :)), but I just crack up everytime I see it. One minute I think it's lost and the next minute- there it is taking a picture of something! Kelz is a cutie! That would make a really cute picture though- too bad there isn't any room on the film ;)
Thursday, May 10, 2007
The Park at Cheney Lake
Labels:
family fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I absolutely LOVE these red slide pictures! How cute is that!? I like them so much actually copied them off your blog and put them in my picture file, hope you don't mind. :)
Love Ya!
Lilly
Post a Comment