Lukey woke up and immediately noticed the ducks "buuh". His awesome big sisters and brother showed him the ropes. They taught him how to pick up rocks and throw them in to the water. Pretty cute if you ask me.
Look at that cheesey grin (and please don't ask why Kelz has a flash light in her hand- it's a long story :) )
See what a quick learner he is- and I got about 20 more pictures just like this one :)
Those are smiles in case you were wondering :) (they look mad or something :)
And this is the one I took myself- I'm sick of not having pictures of me with my kids- they're gonna start to think they didn't have a mom- so even if I have to be one-armed-- so be it.
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Cheney lake
Labels:
family fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What fun! Again...you are such a great mom! What a fun childhood you are giving your kids!
Post a Comment