

Mom wanted to see our place- here's the kitchen and the living room- we have a different (much nicer and FREE) couch now, but you get the general idea- these are obviously old pictures, I mean look at how low that snow is!! We've had like another 2 feet since then :) ....anyway, do these work for you mom? (Ya gotta love the picture on the screen saver :) It's Uncle Bob! )


4 comments:
I just have to comment on how much I love the boy with the handicapped sign pointing to his head on your computer!
Love Ya!
You have a nice place-love the kitchen arrangement. Look at that nice fireplace. Guess Nate can live with that rock job, huh? I like the shots too. Luv ya, Mom
Just for the record- Nate doesn't like the stone on our fireplace at all and it takes everything in him not to tear it out and redo it himself :) We all know he could do a WAY better job :)
But from 3,000 miles away it probably looks good :) anyway!
What a cute house. And to be in a house...fun! I like the fireplace too! And it's so clean!
Post a Comment