Friday, February 23, 2007

Moose Sighting!

Hey, so I forgot to tell you- when we took the boys to the doctor the other day- there was a baby moose hanging around the front door. We had parked really far away from the entrance, had to walk a long way, and right as we were getting up to the door this guy in his car stopped and rolled down his window and said, "Hey, there's a moose right up there. Thought you'd wanna know since you've got all those kids with ya." Sure enough we looked up and probably no more than 10 feet away just around a van- there it was- a baby moose. We turned around and walked up the aisle next to where we were, and the moose was already on the other side of the parking lot. I didn't have my camera with me, but I don't think I would have had time to get a picture anyway. The kids kind of saw it, and thought it was pretty cool. I think if we had gotten closer to it Bubba's screaming about how cold it was would have only scared him away. Our highs this week are just above ZERO!! Crazy!


p.s. The boys are fine- they just have some viruses that are going around- they seem to be doing a lot better :)

No comments: