

I just can't get enough of the ocean. We go to this spot at the end of Northern Lights by the airport and just sit and watch the ocean- we get to see the planes taking off too- that's Bubba's favorite part. You can see the ice in the water though- SO COOl!
Oh and by the way- Nate and I did catch a glimpse of the Northern Lights a little while ago while he was digging out the van from my poor backing out job. It was really pretty what we did see. I hope we see more before the winter is over. Everyone always asks about that- so I thought I would mention it.

1 comment:
I really love the scenery pictures. They really make me look forward to actually being there and seeing beautiful Alaska with you all and Dad.
The kids pictures are so fun and they look so cute and happy. It helps the "missing you so much feelings" and also makes me miss you so much. Keep sending them.
Love mom
Post a Comment