I bought my tickets yesterday!! I'm really coming! I will arrive there at 7:30, Thursday morning (April 5th), and leave there on Wednesday, April 11th at about 8:00 in the morning. I am bringing Lukey with me but unfortunately I will not be bringing anyone else. :( I am SO excited to see my brother and his cute fiance tie the not though! That will be SO AWESOME!! If anyone wants to squeeze in some time to hang out with me over Easter weekend, I would LOVE to see you!! I can't wait!!
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!! I am so bloody excited! I can't wait! Squeeze in some time!? Whatever! Whether you like it or not, we're going to be spending ALOT of time together!
Love Ya!
It's just not fair. I'd love to see you and we'll be there only one month later. Urggg... Maybe I'll have to come to Alaska. :)
Post a Comment