We went to the Anchorage Botanical Gardens (another first for us), and it was beautiful! This one's for Annie especially, but I think charity's cute in it :)
Bradley has been obsessing over mushrooms for like the last month (finding them in the front yard and such), so he was in heaven with all the colorful mushrooms in the gardens- There really were TONS of them :) And don't they make you think of the smurfs?
Luke was into smelling the flowers- he would usually just kinda lean in a little with his nose, but this one he went all out.
my cute boys :)
and my cute girls
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How cute are you!? I have a picture posted in my honor!! I love the Lilies! They're beautiful!!! I also love little Cherry, that is a really cute picture of her!
Love, Lilly
Post a Comment