Friday, September 7, 2007

HE'S A BOY!!!!!

Today we went in for our 20 week ultrasound. It was so fun! The ultrasound equipment they used was totally high-tech and all updated so we got a cd with all the pictures and video that they did during the HOUR ultrasound! It was really neat. So far everything looks good- but our doctor has to see it all and let us know officially, but according to all the measurements and such- we are about a week ahead of what we thought (ya gotta love that!) course that doesn't mean they will take it a week earlier than they would have. The real due date (for anyone who's wondering is January 22nd) We of course found out his gender! HE IS A BOY!!!! We're totally excited! (congratulations to the other person that voted- you were right :) )Bradley is already claiming his as "HIS little brother- not Lelly's!" They're already fighting over him- how special is he! :)

Anyway- I put some pictures from our ultrasound on here for your enjoyment- most people seem to have a hard time seeing things on ultrasounds, so sorry if you can't figure out what everything is- if I could point things out for you I would, but hopefully my discriptions help a little- it helps that I've seen so many :) This video is just mostly of his legs kicking- kinda cute, short.

4 comments:

Annie Cole said...

NO WAY!!!! That is so bloody awesome! I am so excited Christa! Man was I wrong, I could have sworn it was a girl! I was so sure Lace was having twin boys too, I'm not very good at this. That's exciting though! I guess the name Annie is out. :) Well, unless you really don't like this kid and want to torture him.

Love ya!
Lilly

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you! We Love you guys!

Natalie said...

Yeah!! I guess we'll both have boys then. I just know mine is a boy. That's awesome that you get to keep the video! Thanks for sharing the gender. I wasn't sure if you would ever trust me again... :). Love ya.

Lace said...

How exciting! A little boy! You are so lucky to maybe be a week ahead of schedule (I'm hoping for that at my big ultrasound)! Congratulations!